Sunday, July 11, 2010

Bigfoot Investigator Website Is Launched

I have a new comprehensive website/blog that allows me to really explain my research and what I am up to and planning. The site is bigfootinvestigator.com and it is up and running! I already have a comment on the blog. How cool is that.

The sky's the limit with this blog. The videos are password protected, so the ubercracks' can't go to it. If it is ever compromised, I can change it at a click of a mouse (*wink*). Come on over and keep up with my research and what is planed for the future.

You will get all GPS coordinates of all Bigfoot research areas I am in and the BFRO Google Earth skunk map of the area. This is so you know I am in remote gator invested jungle areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...