Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Raising My Game With The New Tech

28 8 30.4 N 82 14 59.2 W - Enter these coordinates into Google Earth and you will see where the "Indonesia Swamp" video was recorded. In the future, all of my videos and photos and blog post will have GPS coordinates to allow anyone to go behind me and see for themselves what I found. When I cast a print, I will give the Latitude and longitude of the location. This will be done in the spirit of scientific inquiry. Scientist always submit their work for others to scrutinize. That what I am wanting to do.

This software is from BFRO and it can be loaded onto your Google Earth. It shows ALL Bigfoot sightings that are in their database and it will update automatically when a new one is reported. I will never have a bad thing to say about the BFRO again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...