Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas to All

I would like to extend a Merry Christmas to everyone who sees this blog and those who don't. The seasons, for me, are a time to reflect on my blessings, and imagine what is possible with my life.

All of us have gone through hard knocks. We just need to know there is a cosmic order that will somehow be with us during it all. Merry Christmas to all and a happy new year.

From the "Somebody up there likes me" category: At the United Cab Christmas dinner today I won the door prize. They said it was a gift certificate. it turned out that it was a $250 Visa card. How about that. Maybe somebody up there likes me after all. You could not have known that from the last few years.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...