Tuesday, July 6, 2010

No Search Location Secrets

Report # 26377 (Class A)
Submitted by witness on Wednesday, August 05, 2009.


With This fantastic tool that is now available from BFRO, I can easily show the location of my outings and the close proximity to recent sightings. BFRO allows you to download an upgrade on Google Earth that shows all recorded sightings in their database. In addition, the second upgrade will automatically include all new sightings as they come in.

I will now be able to show the location and the coordinates of where I am at. People can follow in my footsteps or I can announce location in advance for others to join in a search team. I only walk about 1 mph so I hope I don't hold people back.

The red circle is west of where my camp was last March when I recorded the howl. I had no idea there had been a recorded sighting in the area. The sighting was in the direction that I heard the yell. The red X is where I recently shot the 'zooming in video' as I was hiking into this area from the west of of Morris Bridge Road.

I really love this new tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...