Sunday, May 16, 2010

In The Field With A New Direction

In business, as in life, if things are not working out you move in a new direction. That is what I am now doing.

I have a successful YouTube channel under the name of fasanotampa - I am known as Tampa Tim. I have been able to post videos and developed relationships with people I never would have known if not for the Internet. Things are changing, however.

During my "on the job training" I have learned much about wildlife, bird sounds, plants and so forth. Today, I even identified a bullfrog that a year ago I would have thought an alligator or a sasqautch.

I have paid a ruthless price for this novice behavior. The names I have been called and bitterness of people was rather shocking to me. I really believe that people who are pejorative have unresolved issue that they must deal with.

We are all looking for a 'mythical beast' that has never been identified. To try to apply science to something that transcends known reality is a false use of science. The creature may be found on intuitive or spiritual grounds. The fact that it can allude capture (or even a quick snapshot) shows that something may be at work that we know nothing about. That is my opinion. What does anyone really know.

I can post videos with blogger so people who want to follow wont miss much. In fact, with the ability to post images they will have a richer field experience with me. Thanks.
View the video below by pressing play. Blogger videos have no thumbnails for some reason.

2 comments:

  1. Keep doing what you're doing Tim. Mythical Creature or not, I think people like you who have passion for things are rare. You sound like you enjoy what you do and I encourage you to keep having fun and never stop searching :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tim,
    You should invest in a thermacell. It is God's gift to outdoorsman when it comes to mosquitoes

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...