Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Exclusive Video Shot In A Bigfoot Sighting Area

This video was shot in a known and investigated skunk ape sighting area. It was investigated by local BFRO field operative Cathy Beltz who believes the Florida Bigfoot was indeed sighted here. I was at LAT: 28 8' 48.5" LON: 82 14' 43.8" check this out for confirmation on Google Earth with the BFRO skin.

My new website bigfootinvestigator.com will eventually have hundreds of exclusive videos only seen on my site and my my blogs. This video is not listed on YouTube. You can search YouTube all day long and you will not find this. This is an exclusive. Many, many more to come.

I am stll working on the construction of everyting, so I can bring my followers real, private content. It will take some time to get it all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...