Saturday, May 15, 2010

A New Outing Planed For Early Next Week

It is hot man in Florida right now (until October). The bugs and the humidity make for a very nasty adventure. This photo reminds me of when it was cold last Winter and I really needed the fire. There is nothing like the glow of a campfire as you sit and reflect on the days activities. All the stresses of live just seem to go away.

Overnight expeditions are important in bigfoot research. Many experts believe the creature has a large nocturnal aspect to it. Nothing is really known (Patterson film shot in daylight). Most audio and wood knocking seems to be at night, plus it is just cool and fun to light the campfire and move out on your night operations. I found fantastic evidence on my last overnight.

I do have a area picked out for early in the week. It is an expansion of some of the areas I have already been in. Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...