Sunday, May 9, 2010

New Unsolved Mysteries Blog And Moving On

I feel that the new direction I am heading in is as a part-time bigfoot field researcher and a full time blogger on the subjects that interest me. I have started a new blog called Intriguing Phenomena about all things paranormal. Subjects like bigfoot, UFO's, Loch Ness Monster, Atlantis, Lost Worlds and so forth are what interest me. I can research and blog and not get eaten alive so much by the bugs. Check it out.

The year I spent in FULL TIME bigfoot research was a wonderful experience for me. On YouTube I was able to meet many like minded people who shared a passion for the backwoods.
I heard about a ratio of 200-1 for every hour you put in off trail the likelihood of having an encounter of some kind. That seems to be about right for me. I put in at least 30-35 hours a week for a full year. That was over 1,500 hours in field with the snakes and bugs. I had at least 6-7 serious encounters with something that I could not identify. I did video, photo, and record what I found.
My body of work speaks for itself. I feel this project is now closed, and I am moving on. I will only be a 'part-timer' from here on out. I have found evidence. The world needs to recognize that.
You can see the evidence in the links above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...