Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Morning

Christmas candle and cards
This is my little Christmas setup on the mantle. For the first time in years, I have had a really nice Christmas. This time of the year can be stressful and depressing for many people who find themselves alone or loved ones have recently passed.

I seemed to have gotten over many of the things I have had to deal with and I'm moving on. The holidays give us a time for repose and reflection. It is important to stop and consider where your at in live and what has real meaning for you.

I did finally get to open the three large boxes that have taken up space in my living room for the last couple of weeks. The presents were sent by "Sandy Claus." That is Sandy Fasano who is married to my Twin brother (there are two of us!). Sandy is the kindest person I have ever known. My brother really tripped over the brass ring with her.

Anyway, Merry Christmas to all and have wonderful new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...