Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Team Members Needed In A Deep Field Operation In Central Florida

It is no longer hunting season and we believe the Florida Sasquath is on the move. I am forming a team that will go out on monthly expeditions all through Florida from the panhandle to the Green Swamp to the Everglades. You don't have to go to every event, but good members are needed. The first event is May 31-June 2 in the a swamp area. I can't  give the location because I have five members who are ready to go and we don't want anyone showing up who is not on team. I need two people with research experience who can come to an event that is using very high-tech gear including an infared camera with thermal am image radar. Please contact me if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...