Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Florida Bigfoot Team

I have had a big response to the November - March Bigfoot expeditions I have planned for people wanting to come along and look for the skunk ape. Since there seems to be much interest in this, I will now have a camping/backpacking outing once a month and a 'day tip' once a month. These will be on the second and forth weekend of every month. I have also changed the name of my blog to the "Florida Bigfoot Team." It is time I start working with those that much experience in areas that I don't. This way we can learn from each other and grow as a team.

I have applied for a permit into the Green Swamp area to camp over the Memorial Day Weekend. Maybe we will come away with our own Memorial Day Bigfoot video!  How cool would that be? The trip would be planed from Friday night to Sunday morning. I will have more details as soon as I get the reservation confirmed. Now, I just need 3 people who have experience in camping, and who have gear, that would attend.

The Memorial Weekend Trip will be in one of these Camp sites (pending)
Send me an email or message on my YouTube site if you are interested. If nothing else, this can be a fun camping trip among new friends. I like to keep things low key. Bring you gear, and lets have some fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...