Saturday, August 21, 2010

New Friends On Facebook

I am loving this Facebook stuff. It has allowed me to contact with "real Bigfoot people." Not the wanna' be's like Scott Hamilton (Ben Dover) and all the other assholes who have left comments on my youtube channel. Notice not too many videos lately. Thats right. I don't need to work hard for dick heads. I know who my real people are, and I know how to find them. I can bypass the 'left-wing" of the Bigfoot community and get to the ones making progress. I may never post another video on that channel about Bigfoot. I have other interest and Bigfoot is falling fast. I am proud of the evidence I found, and my work stands on its own. It was way too, good and the medium I choose was all wrong. You live and learn.

1 comment:

  1. Personally I believe youtube exposed you to a much wider audience than any other medium you could have chosen. Perhaps it was actually the best route to take in comparison to your other options. Just my opinion, for whatever it's worth.

    -Andrew Turner

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...