Thursday, February 5, 2015

The man that video taped the Skunk Ape at Lettuce Lake Park

The new Roger Patterson
This is the message I sent Matthew informing him of what he has done.
Matthew
My name is Tim Fasano and I live in Tampa. I happen to be a Skunk Ape researcher well known to the world. Let me get to the point.
You took a video that may show an unknown form of primate unclassified by science. If so, it is the most important film taken in human history. It is very important for the advance of science that  you contact me.
It does not seem you seek fame or fortune. That is good. Science is what matters. I would like to meet with you to ask you a few questions. Your privacy will be protected.
Tim Fasano
813-770=****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...