Saturday, November 19, 2011

Surprise At The Trail Head

When I reached the trail head for the game trail that I believe is used by the Florida skunk ape, I saw something down the forest road. I immediately ducked into the trail and hid for a while waiting to see if it would walk by the opening....OR COME IN!! No such luck.

I went back out but it seemed to be gone. I did get a machine gun series of stills from my Nikon and when you zoom in, it seems to show something upright and black crossing the dirt road. This is the same spot where I video taped a large deer a year ago. Something is going on down there.

In the video below you can see some of my gear and what my thoughts were at the time.


The video below shows that it is still too hot in Florida and it will still be some time before I will be able to get back down to the river and check out what happend to that structure I found a year ago (there could be more of them).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...