Wednesday, November 11, 2009

This Is What Gets Me

This image was taken in Dauphin County, Pa. by a thru hiker of the Appalachian trail and it is supposed to show Bigfoot. The outline of it is caused by branches on the tree. This is a BLOBSQUATCH. That is all it is. It is not even a GOOD Blobsquatch.

Tom Biscardi got involved somehow, Oregon Bigfoot.com mentions it in a post. “This is raw footage,” says Biscardi. “This is the real deal. You’ve got to understand, I’ve been doing this for 36 years, and this is the ultimate – to finally come across one of these beasts. And here it is roaming up in these mountains.” Based on this screen shot image? Ok... I quess you have a full video that no doubt shows the real bigfoot. Let me guess...Nothing will be forthcoming. It is just a Blobsquatch.

Even Abovetopsecret.com has gotten involved and a major board post has developed about this.

However, my image goes unnoticed. Take a look at my image here. It is a little more impressive than the other one. I took it in a very remote area. Tom Biscardi contact me and I will take you into this area where Bigfoot really is at. We will find him. Just bring your 'guns' and 'gear.'

My image, along with a video, is clear and of high quality. I don't think it can be readily debunked. It does not fit the classic definition of a "Blobsquatch."

"Blobsquatch" is specifically the object in a photograph of a supposed Bigfoot
or Sasquatch that has a lack of definition and detail, an illusion created by a
play of light within an often unfamiliar natural environment. It is literally a
"blob" (an indistinct shapeless form) that may or may not, but probably is not,
a Sasquatch."

I should be like Biscardi and go to the media. I have tons of media contacts. That would not be a problem. I was hoping interest would come from the Bigfoot community and the blogosphere. Perhaps I thought wrong. That is why I posted that rant that I took down off of YouTube because I only wanted someone to take a look at this. They only seem to be interested in this lame-ass image capture. Here is the video

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...