Thursday, November 5, 2009

"LIfe's Fine But It t'aint easy" - Ocala National Forest and Bigfoot

I saw this Gregory Peck and Jane Wyman Movie, The Yearling when I was a kid. I know now that the young deer in the movie and novel was a metaphor for the childlike state that wants to believe that life is all sunshine and rainbows. Nothing is further from the truth. Gregory Peck wanted to protect Jody from this knowledge, even though, they were the original homesteaders in the Ocala National Forest of Florida called "the big scrub." It also is one of the busiest areas for BFRO reported Bigfoot sightngs. I plan to go to the "Yearling trail" by this weekend and visit the old homestead and graveyard. I may see deer, I want to see Bigfoot. This movie gets to me man..it gets to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...