Friday, July 29, 2011

Skunk Ape Footprints Found On A River Bank

Still from video of prints leading into the river
I found a series of footprints that seemed to be coming out of the water onto the rivers edge - all in view of alligators. What was strange was the prints turned around, and went back into the water. I'm telling you this river is infested with Gators and no human would be swimming in it. If they did, that would be it.

I could tell by the prints that the creature was barefoot and had claw like toes or had never clipped its long nails. I don't think it could have been a bear because I have never seen bears swimming in the river and they are not supposed to be this far south.

I believe what I discovered were fresh tracks that were laid down that morning when I was out there. I camped out the night before and heard sounds in the distance. I know this area and I will be back. It is very hot now and I really can't take much more of the heat and the bugs.

People are wondering why I have not put up videos in the last few weeks. That is because of the heat. I have about 30 videos to put up and my internet connection right now is not that good and with working 70 hours a week, I just don't have the time. The Fall of the year things should start getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...