Sunday, September 18, 2011

Along An Old Horse Trail - Its Hot Man

Horse Trail In Rural Central Florida
Horse trails are great. These animals can cover a lot of distance fast and hat is why horse trails are long, and go deep into wilderness territory. Bigfoot researchers will do well by following these trails. If you like walking, and can cover considerable distance, and have all day, this is the place for you. Just bring plenty of water and poweraide. There is often a real lack of shade on these trails. So be prepared.

I was on a horse trail south of an rural state road in Pasco county this weekend. It was very hot. It is late September in Florida but it may not cool of until next month. I don't want to wait for cooler weather. I am tired of putting my research on hold, so I was out there Saturday. I got a little sunburned, but found some interesting things. The habitat looks right for a large mammal to survive. The autumn weather will be better for visibility and overall activity.

You can see that this road stretches too the horizon. You can get a good workout indeed. That is one of the reasons I got into this anyway. I can really use the exercise. Bring your cell phone and leave a note on your cars dash so people will know you are out there in case something happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...