Tuesday, October 25, 2011

This is Where the Florida Skunk Ape Lives

Follow this creek and you will find skunk ape
Deep in this area just south of the Ocala National Forest is the primary migratory pathway for the Florida Skunk Ape. This area I have been in for the last few days. I have some great video and a better understanding of just what is going on in the Sunshine State. They are beginning to make their move after the first cold front moved into Florida.

My research is hitting hard and I, and Scott Marlowe are the only ones that know about these patterns. Everyone else is without a clue. You must spend years doing field work before you can really hone in on location patterns. This must be developed by your work, and not by someone else's input. That would mean nothing to you.

There are so many things that have been going on that will shed light onto why I have taken certain paths. I will never give up Bigfoot research; I will give up the researchers. Just because the community is populated with interlopers from the Jerry Springer Show, does not mean I should stop what I am doing.

I have fantastic video and I have so much more ahead. I will post a video this week letting everyone know what is up and why it is now real. The Bigfoot has been located; you people are not worthy of contempt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...