Thursday, October 14, 2010

A Large Southern Sasquatch Print Found At Colt Creek In The Green Swamp Florida

Colt Creek Footprint
This print was found today as I was doing an advance orientation for the Bigfoot expedition that will be Saturday October 23, 2010.  The location is Colt Creek State Park off of SR471 in Polk County.  This park is very remote and is the southwest quadrant of the Green Swamp Wilderness Preserve.

I have formed a group event with the help of Facebook and a local skunk ape researcher known as 'cryptoseeker' with isrtusa.com.  She has been instrumental in the launching of what I hope to be a monthly event on the fourth Saturday of every month.

This print was taken in an area that I had received a email advance notice about.  The person who contacted me told me where people had seen this giant print.  I went out today and it was still in good condition.  I have no plaster casting stuff but got a good video of it.

These are the kinds of things I hope to come across on our expedition.

Members of a group called isrtusa.com will be in attendance.  These people have much experience in the Green Swamp and I am looking forward to meeting them and picking their brains.
Large Souther Sasquatch Print

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...