Saturday, October 2, 2010

"Further Audio Of Movement" Video Is Now Private

Since the 'Further Audio Of Movement' video is now considered to be of historical importance and rated the #7 overall video of Bigfoot by Findbigfoot on Facebook (the most viewed Facebook site of Bigfoot), I have made it a private video on Youtube and have the original high quality version saved on my hardrive and a video flash stick.

I have recently found out that many of my videos are being examined by researchers in the spirit of advancing the cause toward discovery.  They are not sending me hateful emails and messages.  I have no use for those people. I also notice that I am rated #5 as the greatest Bigfoot researcher in history out of the top 50 list. Our research will move forward. This video is an enhancement of the 'blinking eye' video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...