Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Looking For Footprints In Richloam Tract Withlacoochee

This pond has been getting much attention
I know that hunters and hikers do use this area, and I always go by the rule that if I can find an area, somebody else can. That being said, this area was very backwoods and remote. I was on the powerline road that divides Sumpter from Lake county and near the area of a class A sighting recently reported on the BFRO website. This clearing led into a pond of water and a forest road. There were prints pointed to and around the pond. The prints look very much like the Skunk Ape prints I found last Winter. Could be people. One looks like it has toes. There were billions of bees swarming for some reason, so I left.

1 comment:

  1. Once again.......nothing to show for it huh Tim? No foot prints, no tracks, no evidence......just your ugly face. Same thing all your videos have in common.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...