Wednesday, January 6, 2010

GPS And The Search For Bigfoot

I believe in the new technology such as GPS in finding the locations that may be favorable for the location of Bigfoot. I have recently upgraded to this and found it very useful the other day in finding an overgrown river in Florida that is a fresh water source for animals.

The red "X" is my location as I am moving away from the small blue "X" which marks my starting point. The long blue thing is the river I was trying to get to.

I had to find my way thru a remnant of a trail that had not been used lately, but it was worth it. I was able to get out to an area most armchair quarterbacks will never see if it were not for my videos.

1 comment:

  1. Bigfoot believers can check out the evidence at http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...