Wednesday, January 21, 2015

FINDING BIGFOOT Florida Town Hall meeting


The BFRO Florida Town Hall meeting will be in Sarasota on January 31, 2015. I RSVP and told them I would share ORIGINAL FILE evidence of Sasquatch and take them to locations. I bet they ignore my request. If they really want evidence in this part of Florida, I'm their man. Its PUT UP OR SHUT UP TIME. This is getting real. The knocks and hut video from Myakka, the sighting video from Green Swamp, the footprints from Sumpter county, the audio from Hillsborough, and more. If they ignore me, its for political reasons. Their show ratings will spike if they have me at town Hall.

posted from Bloggeroid

1 comment:

  1. You are 100% correct. Viewers of the show will want more of Tim Fasano if you get on the show. Keep on doing what you do. Your enthusiasm and dedication is refreshing. Best of luck... Thank you for all you do,

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...