Friday, September 26, 2014

A.P.E.S. Project Bigfoot is launched in Green Swamp

The balloon that will carry the cameras into space!
George McGee the chief engineer for the A.P.E.S. Project
The "Arial Platform Electronic Surveillance" Project Bigfoot has been launched. This is something we have been working on for a long time. The goal was to loft a craft high above the tree tops in the Green Swamp to look down and take video. In the future, we will outfit it with night vision and this will be a staple of what we do.
George getting ready
The two cameras that will go onto the platform
I helped out by documenting everything with extensive YouTube videos. I also went out and found firewood. I can help sometimes.
looking for some firewood


I consider myself to be very lucky to associate with a bunch of talented guys. Kevin is not shown here because he was shooting most of the images.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...