Thursday, November 15, 2012

Who are the real fakes in the Bigfoot business

Not all frauds are as simple as a freezer with a monkey suit in it. Some of them are very sophisticated because they involve science. Hence, the essence of a confidence game is to gain trust. The video below was about the Ketchum Project or Erickson Project. People are taken in because they believe the people involved are real.

The video below I did 18 months ago. I think it is more true today then it was then. Of course, I was called every name in the book. I was the fake; I was the hoaxer; I was what was wrong with Bigfoot. Oh yeah?What could that Fasano guy know, right?

I and my team are supplying real evidence and we continue our work EVERY DAY OF THE YEAR. We are WHAT IS RIGHT ABOUT BIGFOOT not the Ketchum scam or everyone that only sits behind their damn computer or does a stupid pod cast or radio show. When you are watching Finding Bigfoot my team and I are in the woods looking for the damn thing and we may have done just that.



When Kevin is not looking for ghost or Bigfoot, he is a professional musician in a Christan rock band. Here is a video I hope you enjoy of him in action. They are very good and will be in the big time one day. He is a good man and a hard worker. I am glad to call him my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...