Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Possible use of man made objects by something found in the swamp

Yesterday before sunset
I am still looking at the videos I shot and trying to make sense of it. I did find structures but the way they were put together with the introduction of man made objects is something I have not seen yet. I also found 'biological' evidence. Just let me finish looking at the videos and I will have them up soon. Something very weird and strange went on yesterday.

You will see a large structure constructed with milk crates supporting the base. How these objects got that far out there is unknown to me at this time. That would show some form of intelligence other then base animal behavior

I got close up images and video of a body. It was in a state of decomposition but a body. Hair and skull were still there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...