Sunday, June 6, 2010

A Trail Cam, A Poll, A Very Special Thanks

This is the 'trail cam' from the vantage point of the trail cam. There are six videos of 10 minutes each. I don't see anything, but the wild area I'm in does make some interesting sounds.


The poll on my sidebar is "who will find bigfoot?" What is amazing is with all the traffic Bigfoot Buster is sending me - tcsjrbigfoot and fasanotampa are leading the poll. Damn, that sucks.

Since Bigfoot Buster has started her blog, life has never been better for me in the bigfoot world. I have now 355 youtube or youboob subscribers and solid traffic to this blog. I want to extend a heartfelt thank you for what you have done for me. Please do more post and more blogs...perhaps just one on me. That would really make my 'hit-o-meter' go crazy. Thanks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...