Friday, October 16, 2009

Two Bigfoot Prints And An Interesting Photo Taken In Swiftmud Area Florida

Click image to see FULL SIZE.
The third week of October in Florida is a time that is special to residents. That is when the first Cold Front will make its way into the sunshine state and bring us some real Fall weather. I have waited a long time for this.

I went to a Swiftmud area north of Tampa which is the type of area That Paul Freeman worked as a ranger in and he found many sasquatch prints in that watershed area. That was my theory about the Florida Swiftmud area, and that is why I have been waiting months for the rainy season to end, and the cooler weather to settle in. I was not disapointed.

The area was very muddy from the months of rain that we have been having, and I felt the time was now to move in to find prints. Waiting a week or so might not yield anything. I am glad I did. I found what I believe to be two different size footprints that would mean that an adult was caring for a young and they were walking side by side.

The image above was taken by mistake when I thought I was in video mode. I believe it may contain something significant.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...