Saturday, October 31, 2009

51 Seconds Of Bigfoot?

Compare this photo I shot from the same spot after I took this 51 second video of something very large standing in a clearing and turning side to side. I don't know what it was. It was at least 200 yards away and could only be seen barely with a 400 mm lense. You will have to make up your own mind on this.

This was taken in the SWIFMUD area North of Tampa Florida where I had taken the "blobsquatch" image after the water levels receded.

This was late in the day after I had filmed video for over a couple of hours. Something caught my eye from a considerable distance. This is not easy. I shot the film and I am still not sure what I am looking at. When I went to photo mode on my camera, the thing no longer seemed to be there.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...