Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Blobsquatch Area Examined

I went into the Swiftmud area where I had the Florida Bigfoot sighting to see if it was a classic blobsquatch, or if I had indeed captured a real creature on film. The are was the same type of area where Paul Freeman captured his famous bigfoot video. The sun was beginning to set and I had to work fast.

I found that the "blobsquatch" was gone. I could not find anything out in the area that came close to what I saw. In fact, the area seemed to be compromised. It was as if additional tree breaks and downed limbs had been introduced to the area only in the spot where I had the sighting.
Coming out here, I noticed nothing out of the ordinary. Six days ago, the area was muddy. Today, things seemed to be a little dried out. Only in the sighting area did things get a little hairy. I saw what looked like a Hugh tree break to cover the trail. I don't believe that was there on October 13 when I was out here first.
I know I was in the right spot because of the "face" that was on one of the trees. Just another thing that gave me the creeps.
I know now that I had an encounter. What I saw and filmed was a real Skunk Ape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...