Saturday, May 23, 2015

The reality of Lettuce Lake and Bigfoot

All of these images where taken in the swamps around Lettuce Lake Park. The only thing you need to ask yourself is would you go out here in a monkey suit? That is the only question. I think I know the answer. The Skunk Ape has adapted to this environment. You have not.
They blend into the environment

Would you see him in time?

A fast striker

He could kill you..and eat you

Dead in the water

This little guy is fast and deadly

This beauty covers up much danger...STAY ON THE BOARDWALK

1 comment:

  1. I asked one of the rangers that work there if they saw a swamp ape. He told me that his Co worker has seen it on Morris Bridge a number of times I live near Morris Bridge...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...