Sunday, April 8, 2012

Damian Bravo of "Team Tazer Bigfoot" works with Tim Fasano in the field

It was an honor to work with Damian today. He is a good guy and treated me with respect. I told Damian that he could shoot all the video he wanted and no questions were off limits.

We spent a few good hours in the woods and Damian actually saw something upright moving through the palmetto field. He swears he saw it and it was not an optical illusion. We even found some possible footprints at the trail camera site.

Overall, I do not think this is what Mr. Bravo thought would happen. He did enjoy himself and there are now plans for a camping trip.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you guys had fun out there. I gotta buy a plane ticket one of these days and go check out the swamps with you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...