Saturday, August 20, 2011

Listen And You Will Hear The Florida Skunk Ape Howl - The Fasano Project

This video was shot in March Of 2010 in a central Florida swamp around midnight. The howl you will hear has never been identified. I believe it may have been the Florida skunk ape because of the area I was in, and the other things that were going on, such as strange animal movement, and activity before I recorded this sound after a low flying airplane went over. You will hear the clinging of metal which makes me think they are carrying metal chains around their necks. I have no idea why. You will also see the camp I was at and my thought for that day. Forget about the Erickson Project. The Fasano Project is doing  just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...