Sunday, September 27, 2009

Poachers Or Skunk Ape?


I went into the Dead River area of hillsborough County Florida because it had been a logging camp over 80 years ago. For some reason, Bigfoot has been seen in logging areas. This place was desolate and spooky. I heard what I thought was Bigfoot tree knocking. It may have been poachers since hunting in Florida is illegal at this time of year.

I don't think it was anyone because this area is so remote and forbidden. The reality of getting past the snakes, swamp, alligators, mud, sinkholes and filth would just not be worth your time.

Here is a video that has a clear audio of what I think is Sasquatch tree knocking. I am open to the idea that it may be something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...